Automotive Reman with Wet Blasting
Why wet blasting to clean and prep engine parts for rebuild? With the flow based topography following nature of the wet slurry you can clean corrosion, rust, carbon and oil buildup along with years of grime and tarnish out of the tightest places in record time. Better yet you can tailor a cleaning solution with the correct abrasives for your application. Not only does it clean the surface but it also will help expose damage or cracks that might be masked by similar dry blasting operations. Learn more today about combining workflow steps in your re manufacturing operations.
- Provides superior cleaned surfaces than similar processes
- Exposes any damaged areas or cracks on components
- Can prep surfaces for specialty coatings like ceramic, dry film etc.
- Eliminates dust in your shop
- Low decibel operating levels makes part cleaning pleasant
- No chemicals or disposal needed
- Reduces abrasive consumption compared to dry blasting
- Can tailor surface finishes between applications in the same machine