Building Power with Wet Blasting
Why wet blasting during the engine cleaning stage? With the flow based topography following nature of the wet slurry you can clean corrosion rust and years of grime and tarnish out of the tightest places in record time. Better yet you can tailor a cleaning solution with the correct abrasives for your application. Not only does it clean the surface but it also will help expose damage or cracks that might be masked by similar dry blasting operations. Everyone knows the start of a good engine build is clean components as your foundation. Contact us today to talk over your application and find a machine suitable for you.
- Provides superior cleaned surfaces than similar processes
- Exposes any damaged areas or cracks on componenets
- Can prep surfaces for specialty coatings like ceramic, dry film etc.
- Eliminates dust in your shop
- Low decibel operating levels makes part cleaning pleasant
- No chemicals or disposal needed
- Reduces abrasive consumption compared to dry blasting
- Can tailor surface finishes between applications in the same machine