- Equipment Photos
- 33″W x 30″D x 28″H inside workspace
- Total machine foot print 36″W x 35″D x 5′ 8″H
- Single Piece HDPE Plastic Construction 1/4″ thick walls
- 110V Single Phase Power Supply
- Waterproof LED lights for better workspace visibility.
- GFCI Protection Hardwired into main power line
- Polyurethane pump w/ overload protection
- Pump agitation for greater slurry mixing and cleaning effect
- Production Blast Gun with boron carbide insert
- 20-120psi @ 15-20 CFM
- 25 gallons of water and 20lbs of abrasive media needed to charge machine
- Rated 100% duty cycle
- 2yr warranty on slurry pump system
- 220V Single Phase Power
- Heavy Duty Caster
- Closed Loop Rinsing Sedimentation tank
- Abrasive Density Meter
- Rubber Lined Walls for Abrasion Resistance
How much air is needed to run the 800- P machine?
This really depends on your application more than whats needed to run this particular machine. All of our machines are capable of running pressures as low as 20psi up to 110psi. Normal CFM is between 15-20.
How Much Water is Needed to Initially Charge the VH 800-P Machine?
Approximately 20 Gallons of water is needed to fill the machine. This machine is self contained meaning that it recycles the water and abrasive inside of the machine for reuse.
Does Your Machines Have A Duty Cycle?
Our machine are rated for 100% duty cycle. We use the finest components for a durable long lasting machine.
Do I Need To Provide Constant Water To The Machine?
Yes, if you’ve added window rinsing functionality to your machine unless you add filtration to the machine. With the extra filtration unit we pull water from the filtration system to wash your window.
Does This Machine Have A Slurry Pump?
Yes, a powerful slurry pump that’s capable of up to 50GPM of slurry flow. Built with a polyurethane impeller for better wear resistance. All slurry pumping systems are covered by a 2 year warranty.